Friday, May 18, 2012

My Jr to Sr year

Coming to a new school in my junior year was very exciting for me and provided the challenges I needed to complete my want to learn.

In my junior year I gain more than I could have asked. The new people along with the new experience let me see a different perspective of life and what to expect. The school alone was a view. The people here made me feel at home and welcomed. Being able to have more chances made options better and choosing harder so that when later in life the difficult easier to deal with .

For my senior year I expect it to be a blast. With the new car feeling gone I will be more acknowledged with life here in Batesville High. I want to be more involved with the school so that I will have a good chance to get in a great collage. My senior year will put me on the path to my future and will help me succeed in life.

By the time that I leave this school, graduated, I would like to have seen everything that I can and be able to have the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment