Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Four California high school students arrested for sexual abuse during hazing

  • What was the author's purpose?  
    •  To inform the public of the claim of sexual abuse by four high school varsity soccer players to younger  members of the team with the coplicity of the coach.
  • Does the author accomplish thier purpose?
    • Yes the staff of NBC news tells us of the transaction that had occured and went on to compare this to the occurance that happened at Penn State.
  • What ideas do you agree with?
    • I agree that the coach and the members involved with the hazing should be brought to court for invading the younger members private spacing.
  • What ideas do you disagree with?
    • There is nothing that I disagree with the actions that took place after being informed. The kids that were hazed were seriously affected by this accurance.
  • What connections can you make with the text?
    • I personally can make no connections with the text but I believe that things like this should be brought to schools attetions to avoid future accances.
  • How can I become a more active participant in my learning?
    • I could become more informed in similar happenings and try to get anything to help similar actions from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment