Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Would I create life like Frankenstein?

No I would not create life such as Frankenstein did because even though the life I created could be a good being, the people in the world might not view the body as such. Frankenstein's creation was viewed as a monster because the creation looked scary and was not like everybody else. I could not put my self through the grief of creating something only to have that dream destroyed. Even though I would know that my creation was a wonderful being not everybody shares the same beliefs.

To create life and have that creation being treated as if it was dirt on the floor or some hideous monster would not allow me to live in peace. Because of me some helpless creature is being abused and misunderstood. To do that would make me the monster.

If I was to create life though there would be many choices to make. The first one I would make would be to gradually introduce my creation to society. By doing this people would know what to expect and the creation would be use to the site of other beings. The other choice that I would make would be to teach my being the ways of life in the world today.

Although creating life would be such a great achievement for me I don't think that the creation would like that and my being might start to resent me that I created the being is  for my own personal gain. I could not put anything through that pain of feeling that the only purpose he fills is that it is some trophy to be put on the shelf to be seen to those who come through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment